Practical English Language Teaching - PELT Young Learners
Practical English Language Teaching offers a thorough yet practical overview of language teaching methodology for teachers and teachers in preparation.
The principles outlined in each chapter are richly illustrated with vignettes and extracts from real classrooms so the reader can see what the principles "look like" when realized in classroom teaching.
The book is divided into three sections: Exploring Skills, Exploring Language, and Supporting the Learning Process.
Critical areas of language teaching are comprehensively addressed with a specific focus on practical techniques, strategies, and tips.World-class specialists like Neil Andersen, Kathleen M. Bailey, Mary Ann Christison, and David Nunan offer a variety of perspectives on language teaching and the learning process.Reflection questions invite readers to think about critical issues in language teaching while Action tasks outline strategies for putting new techniques into practice.
Thoughtful suggestions for books, articles, and Web sites offer resources for additional, up-to-date information.Expansive glossary offers short and straightforward definitions of core language teaching terms.
This is the PELT Young Learners text.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 08 USD (accept pay by paypal only)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, to pay by other method, pls contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (524)
View The Same Category
- Cambridge The Teachers Grammar of English
- Words Into Type 3rd Edition
- The Teachers Magazine No 118 October 2009
- The Magic of a Million Activity Book
- Spotlight on Writing A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Writing Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Words Grades 4-8
- Spotlight on Spelling A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Spelling Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Reading and Listening Comprehension 2 Figurative Language - Grades 6 and up
- Sky Starter Test Book
- Practical English Language Teaching - PELT Young Learners