Spotlight on Spelling A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Spelling Activities by Glynis Hannell
Spotlight on Spelling offers teachers a wide variety of topics and activities to stimulate, engage, challenge, entertain and extend all pupils’ spelling skills.
This extremely practical resource provides busy teachers and teaching assistants with a collection of worksheets that can be used as instant, educationally appropriate learning activities written specifically with the inclusive classroom in mind.
The wide variety of exercises will enable pupils to work on letters, sounds and tough words and help them to improve their phonological awareness.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 08 USD (accept pay by paypal only)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, to pay by other method, pls contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (427)
View The Same Category
- Cambridge The Teachers Grammar of English
- Words Into Type 3rd Edition
- The Teachers Magazine No 118 October 2009
- The Magic of a Million Activity Book
- Spotlight on Writing A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Writing Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Words Grades 4-8
- Spotlight on Spelling A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Spelling Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Reading and Listening Comprehension 2 Figurative Language - Grades 6 and up
- Sky Starter Test Book
- Practical English Language Teaching - PELT Young Learners