The Teachers Magazine No 118 October 2009
This month you will find plenty of materials and ideas to develop your students’ vocabulary and oral and writing skills. The activities presented, aimed at different ages and levels, as well as the posters were especially designed to foster description and enlarge vocabulary. Besides, suggestions on how to make Power Point presentations to make your classes more appealing and updated and an article on how to deal with learning disabilities complete this issue.
Let’s not forget Halloween’s crafts and games to give the students loads of sweet treats in the longed-for celebration at the end of this month.
- A place to live in.
- My house, my neighbourhood.
- Halloween’s crafts and games.
- Photocopiable activities.
- AD(H)D. What exactly are we talking about?
- Using Power Point Presentations in the EFL class.
- Good teaching, better learning.
- Photocopiable activities
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 08 USD (accept pay by paypal only)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, to pay by other method, pls contact us (email@example.com)
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (416)
View The Same Category
- Cambridge The Teachers Grammar of English
- Words Into Type 3rd Edition
- The Teachers Magazine No 118 October 2009
- The Magic of a Million Activity Book
- Spotlight on Writing A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Writing Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Words Grades 4-8
- Spotlight on Spelling A Teachers Toolkit of Instant Spelling Activities by Glynis Hannell
- Spotlight on Reading and Listening Comprehension 2 Figurative Language - Grades 6 and up
- Sky Starter Test Book
- Practical English Language Teaching - PELT Young Learners