Science Student Book - Florida Edition Grade 3
This hands-on, inquiry-based program gives you the resources you need to fit science into your day by providing readable standards-based content, powerful integration of reading, vocabulary, and writing, as well as flexible three-step inquiry strategy and materials management solutions.
Solid differentiated instruction to reach every learner and multiple ongoing assessments to prepare students for test success are also included in this science textbook.
UNIT A How Living Things Function
Chapter 1: Parts of Plants
- Lesson 1: How Do Plants Use Their Parts?
- Lesson 2: How Do Parts Help Classify Plants?
- Lesson 3: How Do Their Parts Help Plants Survive?
Chapter 2: Classifying Animals
- Lesson 1: Which Animals Are Vertebrates?
- Lesson 2: Which Animals Are Invertebrates?
- Lesson 3: Which Animals Lived Long Ago?
Chapter 3: Living Things Grow and Reproduce
- Lesson 1: What Are Plant Life Cycles?
- Lesson 2: What Are Some Animal Life Cycles?
- Lesson 3: How Can Living Things Vary?
UNIT B Living Things in Their Environment
Chapter 4: Survival of Living Things
- Lesson 1: What Are the Needs of Living Things?
- Lesson 2: How Do Living Things Compete?
- Lesson 3: How Do Adaptations Help Living Things?
- Lesson 4 What Happens When Habitats Change?
Chapter 5: Food Chains
- Lesson 1: How Do Living Things Get Energy?
- Lesson 2: What Is a Food Chain?
- Lesson 3: What Are Some Different Food Chains?
UNIT C Earth’s Surface
Chapter 6: Earth’s Crust
- Lesson 1: What Is Earth’s Surface Like?
- Lesson 2: How Does Earth’s Crust Change?
- Lesson 3: Where Does Soil Come From?
Chapter 7: Protecting Earth’s Resources
- Lesson 1: What Are Natural Resources?
- Lesson 2: What Are Energy Resources?
- Lesson 3: How Can Resources Be Conserved?
UNIT D The Earth in Space
Chapter 8: Patterns in Earth’s Atmosphere
- Lesson 1: What Is the Water Cycle?
- Lesson 2: How Does Weather Change Each Day?
- Lesson 3: What Is Climate?
Chapter 9: Our Solar System
- Lesson 1: How Do Scientists Use Telescopes?
- Lesson 2: What Is the Solar System?
- Lesson 3: What Are the Inner Planets?
Chapter 10: Cycles and Patterns in Space
- Lesson 1: What Causes Day and Night?
- Lesson 2: What Are the Phases of the Moon?
- Lesson 3: What Is a Star?
UNIT E Matter
Chapter 11 Matter Changes
- Lesson 1: What Are Physical Properties?
- Lesson 2: What Is a Physical Change in Matter?
- Lesson 3: What Is a Chemical Change in Matter?
Chapter 12: Mixtures
- Lesson 1: How Are Mixtures Made?
- Lesson 2: How Can Mixtures Be Separated?
- Lesson 3: What Are Solutions?
UNIT F Energy and Change
Chapter 13: Forms of Energy
- Lesson 1: How Is Energy Stored and Released?
- Lesson 2: What Are Waves?
- Lesson 3: What Is Electrical Energy?
Chapter 14: Heat, Temperature, and Light
- Lesson 1: What Is Heat?
- Lesson 2: What Is Temperature?
- Lesson 3: What Is Light?
Chapter 15: Force and Motion
- Lesson 1: How Do Forces Affect Objects?
- Lesson 2: How Can Motion Be Described?
- Lesson 3: What Are Simple Machines?
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 08 USD (accept pay by paypal only)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, to pay by other method, pls contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (318)
View The Same Category
- What is Your MBA IQ by Devi Vallabhaneni
- The Skillful Teacher On Technique Trust and Responsiveness in the Classroom 2nd Edition
- The Resume Writers Workbook 2nd Edition by Stanley Krantman
- Glencoe The Developing Child - Student Edition
- The Developing Child Children Solving Problems by Stephanie Thornton - Harvard University Press
- Science Student Book - Florida Edition Grade 5
- Science Student Book - Florida Edition Grade 3
- Science Student Book - Florida Edition Grade 2
- Periscope-review World News No 8
- Periscope-review World News No 7
- Easy English Grammar Improve Your English in 6 Easy Steps
- Easy English Grammar 1
- CAMBRIDGE Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) Handbook for Teachers
- Building Assets is Elementary Group Activities for Helping Kids Ages 8-12 Succeed
- Botticelli and Beyond Over 100 of the Worlds Best Word Games by David Parlett
- 404 Deskside Activities for Energetic Kids by Barbara Peterson Davis
- Writing Directing and Producing Documentary Films and Videos by Alan Rosenthal
- Vocabulary for Hotels and Tourism
- Using Technology with Classroom Instruction That Works-ASCD
- Training Games Everything You Need to Know About Using Games to Reinforce Learning