What is Your MBA IQ by Devi Vallabhaneni
What’s your MBA IQ? A combination of what you know and how much you’ve applied this knowledge on the job, your MBA IQ is what defines your management knowledge in today’s business climate. It’s what keeps you at the top of your profession, an expert in your specialized field with an understanding, as well, of cross-functional disciplines.
Arming you with a solid foundation across the entire MBA curriculum to interact with colleagues, clients, senior management, and professors at a higher, more advanced level, international business expert Devi Vallabhaneni helps you get the most from MBA-level topics—and ultimately, develop your career.
This authoritative road map facilitates advanced management education and reveals a structured approach for career development in the management profession, equipping you with nuts and bolts coverage of:
- General management, leadership, and strategy
- Operations management • Marketing management
- Quality and process management • Human resources management
- Accounting • Finance
- Information technology
- Corporate control, law, ethics, and governance
- International business
- Project management
- Decision sciences and managerial economics
The related self-assessment exercises available at www.mbaiq.com allow you to compute your MBA IQ. You can find out where your weaknesses are and then begin to develop your knowledge base to gain proficiency in all management areas and become a true business generalist.
Since the MBA degree has become a de facto standard in management education, the goal of What’s Your MBA IQ? is to make the knowledge contained in an MBA accessible to all business practitioners. As a result, this book is equally relevant to business practitioners, whether or not they pursue an MBA. Also, your organization can use What’s Your MBA IQ? to assess its business practitioners’ readiness for corporate rotation programs, high potential programs, the CABM, the CBM, or an MBA degree.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 08 USD (accept pay by paypal only)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, to pay by other method, pls contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (371)
View The Same Category
- What is Your MBA IQ by Devi Vallabhaneni
- The Skillful Teacher On Technique Trust and Responsiveness in the Classroom 2nd Edition
- The Resume Writers Workbook 2nd Edition by Stanley Krantman
- Glencoe The Developing Child - Student Edition
- The Developing Child Children Solving Problems by Stephanie Thornton - Harvard University Press
- Science Student Book - Florida Edition Grade 5
- Science Student Book - Florida Edition Grade 3
- Science Student Book - Florida Edition Grade 2
- Periscope-review World News No 8
- Periscope-review World News No 7