The Tactful Teacher Effective Communication with Parents Colleagues and Administrators by Yvonne Bender
By equipping teachers with the tools they need to communicate effectively with colleagues, parents, and administrators, this handbook prepares them to deal successfully with and understand the dynamics of a variety of work-related situations.
Especially helpful for those new to the field, this guide teaches the skills to build effective communication, tailor messages to fit their recipients, and interact with difficult people and under pressure. Using specific scenarios, such as dealing with angry parents, sharing unpleasant information, or communicating in less-than-ideal school environments, different communication strategies, and why they work, are discussed in detail.
Advice is also given on handling "The Social Addiction Trap" and those tricky "what's your opinion" questions with grace and aplomb.
Excellent reference for teachers. Sample letters included. Discusses the role of teacher in the school and community; how to relate with people and be more sociable.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 08 USD (accept pay by paypal only)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, to pay by other method, pls contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (195)
View The Same Category
- GRE Reading Comprehension and Essays Manhattan Prep 4th Edition
- GRE Literature in English Test Practice Book
- Writing Analytically 7th Edition by David Rosenwasser and Jill Stephen
- Writing Analytically 5th Edition by David Rosenwasser and Jill Stephen
- What it is Like in the USA
- Understanding Motivation and Emotion 5th Edition
- Understanding and Responding to Texts Ages 8-9 - Developing Literacy
- The Tactful Teacher Effective Communication with Parents Colleagues and Administrators by Yvonne Bender
- The Smart Tip From Dyno The Dinosaur - Coloring Book
- The International Book of Dyslexia A Guide to Practice and Resources
- The Definitive Personal Assistant and Secretarial Handbook by Sue France
- Teaching about Teaching Purpose Passion and Pedagogy in Teacher Education by John Loughran and Tom Russell
- Teacher Career Starter 2nd Edition by Joan DellaValle and Emmett Sawyer with Mary Masi
- SPRINGER Surgical English
- Second Language Writing Research Insights for the Classroom- The Cambridge Applied Linguistics Series
- Scripted Fantasy in the Classroom by Eric Hall - Carol Hall and Alison Leech
- Reading and Writing to Learn Strategies Across the Curriculum
- Ferguson Preparing for College - Practical Advice for Students and their Families
- OXFORD Time and the Verb A Guide to Tense and Aspect by Robert I Binnick
- New intermediate English Course Book 2 by John Millington Ward LONGMAN