Puzzle Time for Movers by Jon Marks
The Puzzle Time series uses the fun of puzzles to teach language ranging from the alphabet and animals to the present perfect and past continuous.
There are quizzes, mazes, crosswords, mirror writing, join the dots, silhouettes and a wide range of other activities. Each puzzle is accompanied by detailed teacher’s notes.
Puzzle Time for Movers is suitable for elementary learners, aged 8 to 11 years. It includes puzzles on comparatives, superlatives, the simple past, the present continuous, must/mustn’t and numerous other grammar and vocabulary themes.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 08 USD (accept pay by paypal only)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, to pay by other method, pls contact us (email@example.com)
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (207)
View The Same Category
- Urdu An Essential Grammar by Ruth Laila Schmidt - Essential Grammars
- The Politics of Policy in Boys Education Getting Boys Right by Marcus B Weaver Hightower
- Puzzle Time for Starters by Jon Marks
- Puzzle Time for Movers by Jon Marks
- Puzzle Time 2 - Penguin English Guides
- Introducing Language in Use A Coursebook
- Good Teachers Good Schools How to Create a Successful School - David Fulton Books
- Everyday English for Nursing
- Evaluation and Testing in Nursing Education 3rd Edition - Springer Series on the Teaching of Nursing
- English An Essential Grammar by Gerald Nelson - Essential Grammars