Pronouncing American English 2nd Edition by Gertrude F Orion Class Audio CDs
Description & Feature:
- Vowels, consonants, stress, and intonation.
- Recognition and production activities.
- Paired communicative practice.
- Sounds in isolation, sentences, dialogues, and rhymes.
- Institutional Tape Package includes all listenings on 8 tapes.
- Text/CD Package for students includes the text and all listenings on 10 CDs. It is the ideal package for classroom or individual use.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 08 USD (accept pay by paypal only)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, to pay by other method, pls contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (282)
View The Same Category
- Exam Essential Practice Tests 1 SPEAKING CAE Video
- Transformative Classroom Management by John Shindler - Jossey Bass Teacher Grades K12
- The Teachers Basic Tools - Making Our Lessons Memorable
- The ICT Handbook for Primary Teachers A Guide for Students and Professionals by David Hall - David Fulton
- Technically Write 6th Edition by Ronald S Blicq and Lisa Moretto - Pearson Prentice Hall
- Rethinking Teacher Supervision and Evaluation by Kim Marshall
- Pronouncing American English 2nd Edition by Gertrude F Orion Answer Key and Instructors Manual
- Pronouncing American English 2nd Edition by Gertrude F Orion Class Audio CDs
- Pronouncing American English 2nd edition by Gertrude F Orion Students Book
- Play Rhymes by Marc Brown
- Learning Cultures in Online Education by Robin Goodfellow and Marie Nolle Lamy - Continuum Studies in Education
- Laugh and Learn Using Humor to Reach and Teach Teens by Lyons Shirley
- Laugh and Learn 95 Ways to Use Humor for More Effective Teaching and Training by Doni Tamblyn
- Idiomatic American English by Barbara K Gaine
- Ideas That Really Work Activities for Teaching English and Language Arts 4th Edition by Cheryl Miller Thurston
- English Tenses Guide
- English in Dialogues Pre-Intermediate Audio by L T Dobrovolskaya
- English Grammar in Signs
- Encouraging Positive Behaviour in the Early Years A Practical Guide 2nd Edition by Collette Drifte
- Effective Teaching and Learning Teachers and Pupils Perspectives by Paul Cooper and Donald G McIntyre