Rethinking Teacher Supervision and Evaluation by Kim Marshall
In this important book, education expert Kim Marshall shows how to break away from the typical and often ineffective evaluation approaches in which principals use infrequent classroom visits or rely on standardized test scores to assess a teacher's performance. Marshall proposes a broader framework for supervision and evaluation that enlists teachers in improving the performance of all students.
Emphasizing trust-building and teamwork, Marshall's innovative, four-part framework shifts the focus from periodically evaluating teaching to continuously analyzing learning.
This book offers school principals a guide for implementing Marshall's framework and shows how to make frequent, informal classroom visits followed by candid feedback to each teacher; work with teacher teams to plan thoughtful curriculum units rather than focusing on individual lessons; get teachers as teams involved in low-stakes analysis of interim assessment results to fine-tune their teaching and help struggling students; and use compact rubrics for summative teacher evaluation.
This vital resource also includes extensive tools and advice for managing time as well as ideas for using supervision and evaluation practices to foster teacher professional development.
This material for VIP member only, become VIP member to unlimit any download : Detail here- VIP for 01 day : 08 USD (accept pay by paypal only)
- VIP for 01 month : 30 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
- VIP for 01 year : 75 USD (pay by paypal or bank account/VISA card/Western Union)
* Below is payment button by paypal, to pay by other method, pls contact us (email@example.com)
* Notes : The VIP account will be sent to your PAYPAL EMAIL after you pay (if you use paypal), it normally takes a few minutes, sometime it takes a few hours. If you use other emails pls contact us
- HuyHuu Team - View (233)
View The Same Category
- Exam Essential Practice Tests 1 SPEAKING CAE Video
- Transformative Classroom Management by John Shindler - Jossey Bass Teacher Grades K12
- The Teachers Basic Tools - Making Our Lessons Memorable
- The ICT Handbook for Primary Teachers A Guide for Students and Professionals by David Hall - David Fulton
- Technically Write 6th Edition by Ronald S Blicq and Lisa Moretto - Pearson Prentice Hall
- Rethinking Teacher Supervision and Evaluation by Kim Marshall
- Pronouncing American English 2nd Edition by Gertrude F Orion Answer Key and Instructors Manual
- Pronouncing American English 2nd Edition by Gertrude F Orion Class Audio CDs
- Pronouncing American English 2nd edition by Gertrude F Orion Students Book
- Play Rhymes by Marc Brown